ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
Face to Face
52 including holidays
Total weeks 52 including holidays
Tuition weeks 36
Total Number of units
10 (5 electives from provided package specialization in group G: (Telecommunications network engineering specialization)
Total Number of units: 16
Core units: 6
Electives: 10 (5 electives from provided package specialization in group G: (Telecommunications network engineering specialization)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have significant experience in specialist technical skills, or managerial business and people management skills.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, leading a team or a strategic direction of a business. They apply their skills across a wide range of industries and business functions, or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
The skills required for these roles may include, but are not restricted to:
- Telecommunications network engineering: managing logistics, organisational specifications, regulations, and legislative requirements across network projects.
BSBCRT611 – Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBTWK502 – Manage team effectiveness
BSBXCS402 – Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
ICTICT608 – Interact with clients on a business level
ICTICT618 – Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
ICTSAD609 – Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment
BSBLDR601 – Lead and manage organisational change
BSBSTR601 – Manage innovation and continuous improvement
ICTNPL413 – Evaluate networking regulations and legislation for the telecommunications industry
ICTNWK612 – Plan and manage troubleshooting advanced integrated IP networks
ICTPMG613 – Manage ICT project planning
ICTPMG617 – Plan and direct complex ICT projects
ICTSAD605 – Elicit ICT requirements
ICTSAD610 – Analyse stakeholder requirements
ICTTEN615 – Manage network traffic
ICTTEN622 – Produce ICT network architecture designs
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Bachelor of Information Technology
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- Enterprise Architecture Manager,
- Enterprise Application Integration Consultant,
- Knowledge Manager,
- Software Manager,
- eLearning Manager
- Telecom specialist
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the General Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Business Leadership Institute Australia
Level 5, 9 Wentworth Street
Parramatta, NSW 2150