ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology
Face to Face
104 including holidays
Total weeks 104 including holidays
Tuition weeks 72
Total Number of units
Total Number of units: 20
Core units: 7
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who are job ready and competent in a wide range of information and communications technology (ICT) roles and apply a broad range of skills in varied work contexts, using problem solving skills and effective communication with others.
BSBCRT404 – Apply advanced critical thinking to work processes
BSBXCS404 – Contribute to cyber security risk management
ICTICT426 – Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and practices
ICTICT443 – Work collaboratively in the ICT industry
ICTICT451 – Comply with IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
ICTPRG302 – Apply introductory programming techniques
ICTSAS432 – Identify and resolve client ICT problems
ICTICT436 – Develop macros and templates for clients using standard products
ICTDBS418 – Monitor and administer databases
ICTICT429 – Determine and confirm client business requirements
ICTDBS416 – Create basic relational databases
ICTPMG411 – Support small scale ICT projects
ICTICT440 – Develop service level agreements
ICTICT441 – Provide one-to-one instruction
ICTICT428 – Select cloud storage solutions
ICTICT437 – Conduct post-implementation ICT system reviews
ICTICT434 – Maintain website information standards
ICTWEB445 – Implement content management systems
ICTWEB448 – Confirm website content meets technical protocols and standards
ICTICT424 – Address cyber security requirements
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- System/Diagnostic Supporter
- Network HelpDesk
- Network operation Support
- ICT Support
- Network operations technician
- ICT Administrator
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the General Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Business Leadership Institute Australia
Level 5, 9 Wentworth Street
Parramatta, NSW 2150