BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
Face to Face
52 including holidays
Total weeks 52 including holidays
Tuition weeks 36
Total Number of units
Total Number of units: 8
Core units: 2
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles.
Individuals at this level make high level autonomous decisions and use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts. They have full responsibility and accountability for personal outputs and for the work or function of others.
They use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge, in order to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems. They use communication skills to demonstrate their understanding of theoretical concepts and to transfer knowledge and ideas to others.
BSBSTR802 – Lead the strategic planning process for an organisation
BSBLDR811 – Lead strategic transformation
BSBINS603 – Initiate and lead applied research
BSBSTR801 – Lead innovative thinking and practice
BSBLDR813 – Lead and influence ethical practice
BSBFIN801 – Manage financial resources
BSBTEC601 – Review organisational digital strategy
BSBLDR812 – Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Any related Masters degree
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- Corporate General Manager
- State Manager
- Operations Manager
The specific course entry requirements are:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- All students entering this course must be over 18
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Business Leadership Institute Australia
Suite 3, Level 12
22 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000