BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (LEARNING)
Face to Face
104 including holidays
Total weeks 104 including holidays
Tuition weeks 72
Total Number of units
Total Number of units: 8
Core units: 3
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
BSBHRM613 – Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
BSBLDR811 – Lead strategic transformation
TAELED803 – Implement improved learning practice
BSBCRT611 – Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBLDR601 – Lead and manage organisational change
BSBLDR812 – Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
BSBSTR801 – Lead innovative thinking and practice
PSPMGT012 – Facilitate knowledge management
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- RTO Manager
- Career Development Manager (Education Sector),
- RTO Education Advisor
The specific course entry requirements are:
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 12 or its equivalent. Candidates will be made aware of the specific skills that underpin the outcomes and performance.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Business Leadership Institute Australia
Level 5, 9 Wentworth Street
Parramatta, NSW 2150