BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Face to Face
52 including holidays
Total weeks 52 including holidays
Tuition weeks 36
Total Number of units
Total Number of units: 10
Core units: 5
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
BSBCRT611 – Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBLDR601 – Lead and manage organisational change
BSBLDR602 – Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBOPS601 – Develop and implement business plans
BSBSTR601 – Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBFIN601 – Manage organisational finances
BSBHRM614 – Contribute to strategic workforce planning
BSBINS601 – Manage knowledge and information
BSBPMG633 – Provide leadership for the program
BSBSTR602 – Develop organisational strategies
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- RTO Manager
- Career Development Manager (Education Sector),
- RTO Education Advisor
The specific course entry requirements are:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) or
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week.
Business Leadership Institute Australia
Suite 3, Level 12
22 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000