BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business
Face to Face
52 including holidays
Total weeks 52 including holidays
Tuition weeks 36
Total Number of units
Total Number of units: 10
Core units: 5
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have general management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise. They may undertake technical research and analysis, and will often contribute to setting the strategic direction for a work area.
The qualification is suited to individuals who are responsible for the supervision and leadership of a team or work area (including by managing staff performance and making staffing decisions).
BSBCRT611 – Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBFIN601 – Manage organisational finances
BSBOPS601 – Develop and implement business plans
BSBSUS601 – Lead corporate social responsibility
BSBTEC601 – Review organisational digital strategy
BSBOPS602 – Monitor corporate governance activities
BSBPMG631 – Manage program delivery
BSBSTR603 – Develop business continuity plans
BSBTWK601 – Develop and maintain strategic business networks
BSBXDB501 – Support staff members with disability in the workplace
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Bachelor of Business
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- Business Manager
- Business Analyst
The specific course entry requirements are:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) or
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Business Leadership Institute Australia
Level 5, 9 Wentworth Street
Parramatta, NSW 2150