BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
Face to Face
78 including holidays
Total weeks 78 including holidays
Tuition weeks 54
Total Number of units
Total Number of units: 12
Core units: 8
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Project Manager and Project Team Leader.
Individuals in these roles have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
BSBPMG530 – Manage project scope
BSBPMG531 – Manage project time
BSBPMG532 – Manage project quality
BSBPMG533 – Manage project cost
BSBPMG534 – Manage project human resources
BSBPMG535 – Manage project information and communication
BSBPMG536 – Manage project risk
BSBPMG540 – Manage project integration
BSBLDR522 – Manage people performance
BSBOPS501 – Manage business resources
BSBOPS502 – Manage business operational plans
BSBTWK503 – Manage meetings
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- Program or Project Administrator
- Business And Management
The specific course entry requirements are:
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 12 or its equivalent or certificate III or IV part of BSB package or other relevant qualification prior to entering this course. Candidates will be made aware of the specific skills that underpin the outcomes and performance.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Business Leadership Institute Australia
Level 5, 9 Wentworth Street
Parramatta, NSW 2150