BSB50120 Diploma of Business
Face to Face
52 including holidays
Total weeks 52 including holidays
Tuition weeks 36
Total Number of units
Total Number of units: 12
Core units: 5
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
BSBCRT511 – Develop critical thinking in others
BSBFIN501 – Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBOPS501 – Manage business resources
BSBSUS511 – Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
BSBXCM501 – Lead communication in the workplace
BSBCRT512 – Originate and develop concepts
BSBHRM526 – Manage payroll
BSBMKG549 – Profile and analyse consumer behaviour for international markets
BSBMKG550 – Promote products and services to international markets
BSBOPS503 – Develop administrative systems
BSBTWK503 – Manage meetings
BSBWHS521 – Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- Business Manager, BDM
- Business Analyst, Project Coordinator
- Executive, Records Manager
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the General Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Business Leadership Institute Australia
Suite 3, Level 12
22 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000